2. SIA “Lenndy” (hereinafter – Platform) respects the privacy of individuals and the right to make all reasonable efforts in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data and other information that is managed in this website.
Processing of personal data
5. The Customer can visit this website without providing any personal information, but if the Customer wants to start using the services provided in this website, the Platform will require to provide Customer’s e-mail address and/or phone number, as well as title or business name and other information (depending on the service, which is going to be used by the Customer).
6. Typically, the Platform manages following personal data: name; e-mail address; mobile phone number; personal code; identity document data; date of birth; image; address; IP address; and any other information that you provide to this Platform.
7. data, which is provided by the Customer, is processed for the following purposes: to determine the Customer’s identity; assess Customer’s credit rating; check the correctness of personal data; various contracts, execution and control; to identify and prevent money laundering or any other criminal acts and in other cases, in which the personal data is required by law in order to manage the Platform.
9. As many web managing systems, the Platform monitors web traffic and collects information about the number of visitors who visited it, what are the visitors’ Internet service provider’s server’s area (domain) name, etc. This information is collected automatically, while visiting the website. It helps the site manager to understand how visitors use the website and provides an opportunity to improve the Platform’s services.
10. All the above mentioned information, which consists of Customer personal data, without the consent of the Customer will not be transferred to any third parties, unless it is required by applicable law or is necessary for the provision of service purposes. If necessary, the Platform reserves the right in its sole discretion to hire other people, who, on behalf of the Platform, will carry out certain functions. In order for such persons to carry out the functions assigned to them, they may have access to some of the Customers’ information. However, in such cases, the Platform will ensure that these persons will not be able to use such information for any other purpose, except for the extent necessity to perform their assigned functions.
11. The manager of the personal data in this website is SIA “Lenndy”, as it is defined in general rules for use of the Platform.
Access to personal data, its correction and objection
12. The personal data subject has the right to demand the access to the Platforms available personal data and how it is processed, and to request such data. Once per calendar year the data can be provided free of charge, but in other cases, the reward may be set for a provision of data, not exceeding the expenses.
13. The personal data subject has the right to demand from the Platform to repair all of his personal data inaccuracies free of charge. As well as personal data subject has the right to object to the processing of his personal data and that it would be disclosed to third parties, except where it is necessary for the referred services of the website and (or) according to the legislation.
14. A request for access, correction and objection can be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com. The Customer in the application must clearly state his name and user ID.
Processing of personal data for marketing purposes
15. Personal data subject, registering in the Platform, agrees that his data would be managed by the Platform for direct marketing purposes. The data for direct marketing purposes will be treated as long as personal data subject will have his account in the Platforms within 24 months, after the abolition of the registration in the system.
16. Personal data subject, logging into the system, accepts and understands that at any time he may disagree with the use of data for marketing purposes by notifying via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The notification must include personal data subject’s name.
The use of logos
17. The Platform enables Customer, using the Platform services for business and professional interests for free, during the contract period, to show his provided services and sold products descriptions in the Platform (if it is not in conflict with applicable law). The Platform has the right, without notice, to remove such description and / or logo from the system or not advertise it, without showing reasons of removal.
18. The Customer, who uses services of the Platform for business and professional interests satisfaction, agrees that his title and / or logo can be used for the Platform direct marketing purposes (such as when the Platform states that the Customer uses services provided by the Platform).
Assurance of security of information
19. The aim of this Platform is to ensure the maximum degree of information security received from the customer and public. In order to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, copying or disclosure, the Platform uses a variety of administrative, technical and physical security measures.